Auction For Charity
After racing in Mexico and Texas for the 6 Hours of Mexico & COTA, I am happy to auction my racing suit to help the families affected by the recent natural disasters in these areas. I want to give to those who still need support.
- Nicki Thiim
TIME FOR SOME ACTION!
In Cooperation with the 24 hours of Le Mans (ACO) we are presenting to you a once in a lifetime opportunity.
UP FOR AUCTION:
- Nicki's ORIGINAL 2015 Le Mans & FIA WEC worn Aston Martin Racing racing-suit made by Sparco.
- 3 Fan-Kits by the 24 Hours of Le Mans
Le Mans Fan-Kit:
3 sets of the Spirit of Le Mans Magazine: https://www.spirit-of-lemans.com/
3 T-shirts of Le Mans on site
3 Notebooks of this year’s race
3 ACO phone magnets
3 handbags of Le Mans 2017
- When and where will the auction happen?
- Who is recieving the funds?
- My personal friends from the Texas based NGO named "Thirst No More" have been first responders to countless natrual disasters in over three decades.
- How much of the money will be going to disaster relief?
- Can I just donate directly?
- Yes, sure!
- There are 3 Sets of Le Mans Fan-Kits, what do I do with the other two kits?
- Well, thats up to you buddy! Your best petrolhead friends will have a idea about that, ha!
If you have any questions about the relief efforts of Thirst No More please feel free to contact them at: